- What is the Novemberfest?
The Novemberfest is Logan’s annual Arts & Crafts Fair.
Read more About Us.
- When is the Novemberfest?
Friday, November 23rd, 2018
10am – 6pm
Saturday, November 24th, 2018
10am – 6pm
- Where is the Novemberfest?
The Riverwoods Conference Center
615 Riverwood Parkway
Logan, Utah 84321
- How much does it cost?
Admission to the Novemberfest is $2 per person.
Admission for children 5 and under is free.
For vendor information, click here.
- Can I bring children?
Yes, children of all ages are welcome.
- Where do I park?
There is plenty of parking in the conference center parking lot.
- If I need to leave can I come back without paying readmission?
Yes, if you will be returning the same day we can give you a hand stamp. If you are returning on a different day you will need to pay the admission fee.
- Can I sign up online?
No, but you can print off the Application and Rules and Regulations. Contact one of the organizers to get signed up.
- How much does it cost to rent a booth?
Booths vary in size and cost. For a full rate sheet, click here.
- What form of payment do you accept with the application?
We accept cash, checks, and money orders.
- Do you collect a commission on sales?
No, this is not a central checkout venue. Each vendor collects all sales and taxes.
- Are items juried?
Yes. Products can be screened in person or you can submit photos via email.
- Are commercial items acceptable to sell?
Yes. If the items are primarily from a major company, then we can only accept one vendor to represent that company.
- Can I share a booth with another vendor?
Yes, but all vendors must be approved in the application process.
- Is there electricity for my booth?
Yes, you may request access to electricity in your application.
- When is the deadline to apply for a booth?
There is not one. Booths are acquired on a first come, first serve basis until they are sold out.
- If I need to cancel my booth, can I get a refund?
Yes. You may receive a full refund if requested by November 1st.
- Can my friends and family get in free?
No, all visitors must pay the admission fee. Please see the Rules and Regulations for helpers.